These are questions not critique:
- What is justice?
- What is injustice?
- What is the relationship between justice and injustice? (either/or ..?)
- Is justice a concept or possibly an affect or possibly a function and possible all of the above?
- How do one ‘think and do’ justice?
- Put differently, how do one think justice as a concept, function and affect with a plurality of meanings when ‘agencements’ of power are triggered, allowing one to call an established position into question?
- Does it imply the overcoming of current knowledge apparatus where habit and memory serves to fuel justice with resentment and false consciousness (the idea that one is necessarily guilty)?
- Does it calls for a politics of the affirmation of the multiplicity?